Treyarnon Bay Beach is a fantastic sandy beach which is backed by sand dunes and is located just to the south of Constantine Bay in North Cornwall.
Treyarnon Bay the perfect location for a family day out for a number of reasons. Firstly it faces to the north, secondly, it has a large expanse of sand and is surrounded on both sides by rock pools and finally, it lies in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Also popular with surfers, Treyarnon Bay provides a good range of waves when the conditions are right. The South West Coastal Path provides an ideal opportunity to walk to nearby Constantine Bay and Porthcothan, where you can find two more of Cornwall’s spectacular beaches.
Treyarnon Bay Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: Yes
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: Lifeguard cover from May until September
- Parking: Yes, by the beach
- Toilets: Yes, by the car park including disabled
- Dog Friendly: Yes, all year round
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes
- Accessibility: Slipway access to the beach
- Postcode: PL28 8JR
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.526091, -5.023519