Pelorus Cottage, Trevose Head
Pelorus Cottage is one of four holiday cottages available at Trevose Head lighthouse which is located on a headland between the sandy beaches of Harlyn and Constantine Bays, four miles west of Padstow. The Lighthouse was built in 1847, electrified in 1973 and automated in 1995.
The site is not open to the public and the four cottages are sheltered beneath a headland 75′ above the sea, accessed via a one-mile-long private road. Fine views out to sea and the chance to watch the fishing boats coming in and out of Padstow.
The cottages are semi-detached, with the lighthouse positioned in the middle. At the front, there is a communal tarmac forecourt with parking. To the rear, on the sea side, there is a shared, walled, grass area which is fenced at the cliff edge. (In the interest of safety, it is recommended that guests do not use this space).
The South West Coast path runs round the headland and on towards Padstow.
- Central Heating
- Close to the beach
- Garden Furniture
- Gas Hob & Electric Oven
- Ironing Facilities
- Sea Views
- Travel Cot
Book Pelorus Cottage
Book Pelorus Cottage at Trevose Head lighthouse by clicking the button below.Check Availability