Pedn Vounder Beach lies a short distance from Porthcurno in West Cornwall. It is a very beautiful sandy beach with crystal clear waters providing the perfect location to relax and enjoy all that Cornwall has to offer.
It is well known as being one of the most picturesque beaches along this stretch of coastline and is also well known to be an unofficial naturist beach.
Although the beach is very pleasant and suitable for all types of visitors, you must remember to take care. This is because of the currents which can be dangerous at times. There is also a high risk that you can get cut off by the tide.
Pedn Vounder Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: No
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: No
- Parking: No, nearest parking 10 minute walk away at Treen or Porthcurno
- Toilets: Yes, at Porthcurno car park
- Dog Friendly: Yes, all year round
- Restaurants/Cafes: No
- Accessibility: Beach accessed by climbing over rocks
- Postcode: TR19 6LF
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.044266, -5.642136