Sennen Cove Beach is a long sandy beach not far from the amazing Lands End, in the far west of Cornwall.
Perfect for a family day out, or as a holiday destination, Sennen Cove has something for everyone and some truly awe-inspiring views. From any part of the beach or hillside as you descend towards Sennen Cove, you can see the bright blue waters rolling in towards the shore.
The beach is not only popular with families and swimmers but also one of the better surfing spots in Cornwall with several surf schools nearby offering tuition for beginners or for those looking to improve their skills. There are also plenty of great facilities at Sennen Cove and you can even walk to Lands End along the coastal footpath.
Sennen Cove Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: Yes
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: Lifeguard cover from May until September
- Parking: Yes, next to the beach with further car park at the top of the hill leading out of Sennen
- Toilets: Yes, at the car park including disabled
- Dog Friendly: Yes, seasonal dog restrictions from Easter until 1st October
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, by the beach
- Accessibility: Sloped access to the beach in various places
- Postcode: TR19 7DG
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.081730, -5.694276