Harbour Lights, Mousehole
Fabulous sea views from this beautiful and interesting house offering excellent accommodation in the coastal village of Mousehole, South Cornwall.
Just a few yards from the sea and with uninterrupted views of Mounts Bay and Mousehole Island, this house is perfect for a family holiday. Situated on the edge of this charming village and built into the side of a hill, the top floor boasts a fabulous open plan living area where the whole family can spend some quality time together.
Light and bright the sitting area will tempt you to relax and unwind but first, slide open the patio doors and step onto the balcony and exhale as you take in the fabulous views. Walk to the modern kitchen area and you will find everything you need to prepare tasty treats.
With its high open beamed ceiling and feature fireplace and chimney this area is the true hub of the house. The three lovely bedrooms offer plenty of space and sea views with the two bedrooms on the lower ground floor benefitting from the luxury of patio doors leading out onto the terrace, ideal for that early morning coffee.
Bring your binoculars and watch the constant procession of fishing boats and yachts passing by just yards from your front window. Bursting with original character, charm and beauty, Mousehole is a tiny fishing village with a picturesque harbour surrounded by narrow streets housing art galleries, gift shops and restaurants.In the harbour itself you will find a safe, sandy beach at low tide.
This is a wonderful place to spend your vacation, however if you wish to tour the area, Penzance is a short drive away, along with Lands End – definitely a photo moment, and the amazing St Michael’s Mount or why not pack a Cornish picnic and take in a show at the open air Minack Theatre.
A superb house for making those cherished family moments together.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x king size double, 2 x twin
- Utility room
- Basin with WC
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Shower room with basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Gas central heating, open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Garden with seating
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 5 min walk
- Harbour 2 min walk
Book Harbour Lights
Book Harbour Lights in Mousehole by clicking the button below.Check Availability