Lamorna Cove Beach consists mainly of pebbles and lies just below the quay in this wonderfully picturesque former Cornish fishing village.
At low tide some sand is revealed and the sheltered cove makes swimming easy and enjoyable. Lamorna Cove is very pretty and there are some good views from the cliff tops, where the South West Coastal Path winds it’s way around each secluded cove and headland until reaching Porthcurno to the west or Mousehole to the east.
Lamorna Cove Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: No
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: No
- Parking: Yes, very small car park by the beach and another above harbour
- Toilets: Yes, by the beach
- Dog Friendly: Yes, regional dog ban from Easter until 1st October
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, by the beach
- Accessibility: Sloped access down to the beach
- Postcode: TR19 6XH
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.061845, -5.563876