Mawgan Porth Beach is located in North Cornwall between Bedruthan Steps and Watergate Bay, near to Newquay.
This long flat beach is covered in masses of wonderful golden sand and the headlands either side not only offer protection from the elements but also aid in producing some great waves perfect for surfing.
One of the best things about the beach is that even at high tide there is plenty of sand to be enjoyed. When the tide recedes there are various caves and coves to explore adding to the adventure for children.
Mawgan Porth Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: Yes
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: Easter and October half term and daily 8th May – 27th September
- Parking: Yes, large car park just behind the beach
- Toilets: Yes by the car park
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, behind beach
- Accessibility: Sloped access to the beach.
- Postcode: TR8 4BA
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.468209, -5.034589