Trevaunance Cove Beach faces northward and is located near to St Agnes between Perranporth and Chapel Porth, on the North Cornwall coastline.
Consisting mainly of sand with some shingle, Trevaunance is popular with families and surfers alike. The beach itself lies within a small cove which opens up at low tide to reveal plenty of rock pools and caves to explore and a large expanse of sand which links to Trevellas Porth beach.
Trevaunance Cove Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: Yes
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: 16th May – 27th September
- Parking: Yes, car park short walk up hill from the beach
- Toilets: Yes by the beach
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, by the beach
- Accessibility: Direct access to beach via fairly steep road
- Postcode: TR5 0RT
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.321157, -5.201812