Trevone Bay Beach is a lovely gently sloping, sandy beach which is located between the popular holiday destination of Padstow and Harlyn Bay in North Cornwall.
A very popular family beach, Trevone Bay is also highly popular with surfers due to the good waves when conditions are right. Cliffs to the northeast of the beach provide wonderful coastal walks along the South West Coastal Path and come complete with a fascinating blowhole.
Lying next to Trevone Bay to the south is Newtrain Bay. There is little sand here, however, there are masses of rock and rock pools to explore as well as a tidal pool. Access to Newtrain Bay is only at low tide from Trevone Bay.
Trevone Bay Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: Yes
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: Lifeguard cover from May until September
- Parking: Yes, 2 car parks near to the beach
- Toilets: Yes, by the car park including disabled
- Dog Friendly: Yes, seasonal dog ban from Easter until 1st October
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, by the car park
- Accessibility: Steps or sloped access to the beach
- Postcode: PL28 8QY
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.545481, -4.977697