Coverack Beach lies at the entrance to a lovely and picturesque fishing village, located on the Lizard peninsula, on the south coast of Cornwall.
Coverack is less popular than others in the area, however, this makes it more special offering you plenty of space to relax away from the busier and more crowded beaches.
The beach itself consists mainly of sand and pebbles and this combined with a number of rock pools makes Coverack the perfect location for a family day out at the seaside. Warning signs on swimming, as with all beaches throughout the Westcountry, should be adhered to due to the waters being dangerous at low tide.
If you’d like to see more of the beach before visiting take a look at our Coverack Webcam post.
Coverack Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: No
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: No
- Parking: Yes, some road parking and car park some distance from beach
- Toilets: Yes
- Dog Friendly: Yes, all year round
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, in village
- Accessibility: Steps down to beach
- Postcode: TR12 6TF
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.025007, -5.095940