Crackington Haven Beach lies within a cove on the north coast of Cornwall, between Boscastle to the south and Widemouth Bay to the north.
The beach is made up of sand, shingle, and rock and although fairly small is very popular, becoming quite busy during high season when both families and surfers come to enjoy all the area has to offer. Located either side of the cove are cliffs over which the southwest coastal path winds its way along the coastline.
Walks either north or south from Crackington Haven will provide you with some spectacular views and fantastic photo opportunities.
Crackington Haven Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: No
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: 2nd-10th June | 7th July-2nd September
- Parking: Yes, by the beach
- Toilets: Yes, by the car park including disabled toilet
- Dog Friendly: Yes, excluding Easter day-1st October
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, by the car park including public house
- Accessibility: Sloped access down to the beach
- Postcode: EX23 0JG
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.741835, -4.635408