Constantine Bay Beach lies on the north coast of Cornwall between Boobys Bay and Treyarnon Bay.
The beach is wide, sandy and has many sand dunes and rock pools to keep children of all ages happy. At high tide the beach shelves and although good for surfers can be unsafe for swimmers due to the currents. Taking notice of the lifeguards flags is therefore a must.
At low tide Constantine Bay joins with its sister Booby’s Bay, creating a crescent shaped bay of more than half a mile long. You can walk to Boobys bay along the beach at low tide or via the coastal footpath at high tide.
Constantine Bay Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: Yes
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: Lifeguard cover from May until September
- Parking: Yes, small car park at Constantine Bay with larger car park at Treyarnon Bay
- Toilets: Yes, by the car park
- Dog Friendly: Yes, all year round
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes in Constantine village
- Accessibility: Easy access onto beach via sloped path
- Postcode: PL28 8JJ
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.534552, -5.023086