Talland Bay Beach is made up of two, sand, shingle and rocky beaches protected from the elements by the headland.
Located on the south coast of Cornwall between Polperro and Looe, Talland Bay boasts many rock pools at low tide when the sea recedes. Both beaches are highly popular with families due to the sand and the great range of facilities nearby which means that the beach can become fairly busy during the summer months.
Although busy, the beaches really are worth taking the time to explore when staying nearby at either Looe or Polperro.
Talland Bay Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: No
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: No lifeguard cover
- Parking: Yes, parking right behind the beach
- Toilets: Yes, by beach
- Dog Friendly: Dogs are allowed but must be on a lead
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, by beach
- Accessibility: Steps from the small part of the beach with level/sloped access from the main beach
- Postcode: PL13 2JA
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.337279, -4.497155