Cadgwith Beach lies on the south coast of Cornwall on the Lizard Peninsula. Nestled within a lovely picturesque fishing cove at the end of a valley Cadgwith is located in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
The beach is made up of two small shingle and pebble beaches and are separated by a small headland. Cadgwith village is still a working fishing village and due to this, the beaches can become fairly busy with the local crab fishing boats. The boast land and launch from the beach regularly so that they can catch and land their produce.
- Surfers Beach: No
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: Lifeguard cover from May until September
- Parking: Yes, 5-10 minute walk away
- Toilets: Yes
- Dog Friendly: Seasonal dog ban from Easter Day until 31st October
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes
- Accessibility: Sloped access down to the beach
- Postcode: TR12 7JX
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 49.987205, -5.179084