Bedruthen Steps Beach is a large sandy beach that lies on the north coast of Cornwall near to Mawgan Porth and Newquay.
The beach has some truly magnificent rocky outcrops and expands to approximately 1 mile at low tide. However, visitors must take care as there is a strong chance of being cut off at high tide.
Both the cliffs and currents can be dangerous and it is advisable to take great care if you enter the water due to the strong currents.
Bedruthan Steps Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: No
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: No
- Parking: Yes privately owned car park at cliff top
- Toilets: Yes at the car park
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, at car parkh
- Accessibility: Steep steps, not suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs
- Postcode: PL27 7UW
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.484306, -5.036500