Pentewan Sands Beach is situated near to St Austell, on the south coast of Cornwall between Porthpean and Mevagissey.
Boasting a wonderful beach covered in beautiful golden sand, Pentewan beach provides the perfect location for a day out at the seaside, with plenty of space to take part and enjoy all of the beachside activities and sports you could hope for.
This fantastic beach also provides the perfect location for water sport enthusiasts, with a slipway and the added opportunity to hire canoes and dinghies.
Pentewan Sands Information
- Surfers Beach: No
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: No lifeguard cover
- Parking: Yes, car park near to Pentewan village and some spaces in the village
- Toilets: Yes , in the village
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes by the beach
- Accessibility: There is level access to the beach from the car park and village
- Postcode: PL26 6BX
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.289036, -4.781250