Looe Beach is located on the south coast of Cornwall in the popular fishing town of Looe.
The beach is large, wide and covered in masses of golden sand. Both the town and beach are extremely popular with locals and tourists alike as there is so much to do there.
Banjo Pier runs out into the sea from one end of the beach where you will often see children with buckets full of crabs and other sea animals they have caught during the day. Looe is a must for anyone wanting the perfect family holiday or day out at the beach.
Looe Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: No
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: No lifeguard cover
- Parking: Yes, many car parks in Looe to choose from all within walking distance
- Toilets: Yes, by beach and in town
- Dog Friendly: Dogs banned all year round
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, by beach and throughout town
- Accessibility: Level and sloped access throughout town to the beach
- Postcode: PL13 2AF
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.352264, -4.451952