Trebarwith Strand Beach lies just to the south of Tintagel on the north coast of Cornwall.
This wonderfully sandy beach is very popular with both local families and surfers and those visiting the area on holiday or for the day. At high tide, Trebarwith Strand beach is completely covered and it’s therefore important to be aware of this to prevent being cut off.
At low tide, however, the sea retreats to reveal a long stretch of golden sand which is backed by a line of flat rocks and beyond those a mass of steep rocky cliffs.
Trebarwith Strand Beach
- Surfers Beach: Yes
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: 21st May-25th September
- Parking: Yes, one small car park close to the beach with larger one only 5 minutes away
- Toilets: Yes, by the beach including disabled
- Dog Friendly: Yes
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, by the beach
- Accessibility: Access to the beach is by climbing over some rocks and therefore not suitable for pushchairs or wheelchairs
- Postcode: PL34 0HB
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.644624, -4.762572