Godrevy Beach is owned by the National Trust and lies a short distance from Hayle on the north coast of Cornwall.
Godrevy is not only a firm favourite with families but is also a highly popular surfing beach. This is due to the impressive swells which come courtesy of the Atlantic Ocean.
The beach is covered with lovely golden sand which stretches from Gwithian Towans to Godrevy Point. The whole area is also scattered with rocky sections, so make sure you don’t get cut off with the incoming tide.
Godrevy Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: Yes
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: 19th May-30th September
- Parking: National Trust run car park with extra fields opening up during peak season
- Toilets: Yes, seasonal at car park inside the cafe
- Dog Friendly: Yes, excluding Easter-October
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, in the car park
- Accessibility: Steep slopes and steps in places
- Postcode: TR27 5ED
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.228237, -5.393331