Tolcarne Beach is one of four beaches that make up the huge expanse of sand that is revealed at low tide in Newquay on the north coast of Cornwall.
When the sea goes out it’s possible to walk to the neighbouring beaches of Lusty Glaze and Great Western. All four beaches are perfect for families and surfers alike. There are various facilities including a lost child centre, first-aid post, and beach hut hire, making Tolcarne a great location for a day out at the seaside.
With a stunning range of restaurants, cafes, and bars in Newquay, Tolcarne is perfect for those staying in or around this popular town. You can see live streaming of Tolcarne Beach on our Newquay Webcams post.
Tolcarne Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: Yes
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: Yes, from 8th May – 27th September
- Parking: Yes, substantial in Newquay town
- Toilets: Yes
- Dog Friendly: Dog restrictions from Easter day – 1st October
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, by the beach and in town
- Accessibility: Beach is accessed via steep road leading to beach
- Postcode: TR7 2QN
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.417875, -5.074348