Swanpool beach is a highly popular beach which is located just outside the town of Falmouth on the south coast of Cornwall.
A small sandy cove at high tide that transforms into a fairly wide expanse of sand at low tide with lots of rock pools for children to explore. To the rear of the beach is the Swanpool nature reserve which is great for children and there’s a range of facilities including a cafe, right next to the beach.
For those looking for something more, a short walk along the South West Coastal Path to the east will bring you to Gyllynvase beach and Falmouth and to the west Maenporth beach.
Swanpool beach Information
- Surfers Beach: No
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: No
- Parking: Yes, just behind the beach
- Toilets: Yes, by the beach
- Dog Friendly: Seasonal dog ban from Easter Day until 31st October
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, by the beach
- Accessibility: Short slope to the beach
- Postcode: TR11 4EJ
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.140414, -5.076286