Summerleaze Beach is only a short walk from Bude town centre, and is located on the North Cornwall Coast.
Extremely large, and made up mainly of golden sand, Summerleaze links up with Crooklets Beach and Northcott Mouth beaches at low tide to create a huge sandy bay.
Highly popular with residents of Bude and the surrounding area, as well as those on holiday, means this glorious beach does become busy during the high season. Don’t let this put you off however as Summerleaze is so large that even at high tide you will still have your own space.
Summerleaze also has a superb free tidal pool providing a wonderful swimming facility each and every day without fail. Popular with families and surfers alike this great beach is well worth a visit.
Summerleaze Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: Yes
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: Yes, May – September
- Parking: Yes, a very large car park by the beach with second nearby
- Toilets: Yes, by the car park including disabled toilets
- Dog Friendly: Yes, excluding Easter Day – 1st Ocober
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, by the beach and in the town centre
- Accessibility: Good sloped access to beach suitable for disabled and pushchairs
- Postcode: EX23 8HN
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.830495, -4.551000