Crooklets Beach is located at Bude in North Cornwall between Summerleaze in the south and Northcott Mouth in the north.
At low tide, all three join together forming a large sandy bay with various rock pools which is just perfect for a day out at the seaside. Crooklets is very popular with families and is well regarded with surfers of all abilities, however, this means that it can become quite busy during peak seasons.
One of the added attractions with Crooklets is accessibility. Boasting its own car park and the fact that you can walk to it from Bude either via the coastal path or through town and across the golf course, makes it a great beach to visit.
Crooklets Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: Yes
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: Yes, May – September
- Parking: Yes, 2 by the beach
- Toilets: Yes, by the car park including disabled toilets
- Dog Friendly: Yes, excluding Easter Day – 1st Ocober
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, by the car park
- Accessibility: There are steps and also a slope from the car park, suitable for disabled and pushchairs
- Postcode: EX23 8NE
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.835711, -4.553817