Porthcurnick Beach is located on the Roseland Peninsula on the south coast of Cornwall and is owned and managed by the National Trust.
The beach lies at the northern end of a pleasant bay which is shared by Portscatho beach. At low tide, it’s possible to walk along the shoreline to Portscatho which is a lovely little fishing village complete with all the facilities you may need.
Porthcurnick beach itself, is wide and sandy with various rock pools ready to be explored by families. Please be wary of currents and rip tides when swimming as the waters here can be dangerous.
- Surfers Beach: No
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: No
- Parking: Yes, a short distance away up on the cliff towards Portscatho
- Toilets: Yes, seasonal by the beach
- Dog Friendly: No restrictions
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, seasonal by the beach
- Accessibility: Slope and steps down the coastal path from the car park
- Postcode: TR2 5EW
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.185684, -4.972557