Porth Joke Beach
Porth Joke Beach is a pleasant little cove that lies between Holywell Bay and Crantock, a short distance from Newquay in Cornwall. Also known as Polly Joke, the cove is fairly sheltered and provides a mass of sand and rock pools at low tide perfect for a family day out.
Although access is via a long walk, Porth Joke can be busier than you might expect in the summer months with families and locals visiting, who wish to escape the busy beaches in Newquay.
Porth Joke Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: Yes
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: There is no lifeguard cover at Porth Joke Beach
- Parking: Yes, at West Pentire a fair walk away
- Toilets: No
- Dog Friendly: No dog restrictions
- Restaurants/Cafes: No
- Accessibility: Long walk from car park
- Postcode: TR8 5SE
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.401214, -5.135840
Other popular beaches near Porth Joke Beach include Hollywell Bay and Crantock Beach.