The View, Newquay
Perched high on the clifftop above Great Western Beach, one of the finest holiday apartments in Cornwall, with spectacular, uninterrupted views across Newquay Bay to the harbour.
The moment that you enter this top floor apartment, you will be drawn to the view from the spacious living room, inviting you out onto the large terrace.The magnificent master bedroom has a sofa, dressing table and access out onto the terrace.
After a day enjoying the beach or riding the waves you might decide to chill on your terrace with a glass of wine or a cool lager whilst waiting for another stunning sunset.Thinking about Christmas, a short Winter break, or maybe a romantic long weekend in the South West?
With magnificent sea views from both the lounge and master bedroom, top quality furnishings as well as large TVs in lounge and bedrooms there is little reason to leave your bed let alone the apartment!Unless of course you fancy a beach walk or even joining the ever-present surfers down on the beach below.
Great Western Beach itself is just a two minute walk down the nearby pathway where during the summer you will find the surf school, and The Slope beach bar & kitchen where you can soak up the beach bar vibe whilst enjoying tasty food and locally brewed ales.
Being located in the centre of Newquay, you have a wide choice of bars, cafés, restaurants and takeaways all within a short stroll.
A wonderfully luxurious apartment situated in the heart of Newquay to be enjoyed all-year-round. Perfect for honeymooners, surfers, honeymooning surfers, couples, families or anyone else who enjoys luxury and convenience.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x Twin Room (zip/link can be Super king on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining and sitting areas with access onto terrace
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, heated clothes airer, dishwasher, Sky TV, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Gas central heating
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen, towels and beach towels inc. in rent
- Large surfboard storage cupboard
- Hairdryer, iron, ironing board and picnic basket available
- Travel cot and highchair
- Parking in a public car park with a parking permit paid for by the owner
- Terrace with furniture
- Sorry, no pets
- Smoking permitted on terrace only
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Newquay railway station is located across the road
- Newquay airport 20 mins drive
- Note: Children must be accompanied on the terrace
Book The View
Book The View in Newquay by clicking the button below.Check Availability