Pendower Beach is owned by the National Trust and is one half of a massive sandy bay, the other half being Carne Beach.
Located in the south of Cornwall along the Roseland Peninsula, Pendower is wonderfully sandy and is very popular with families. The beach provides ample space for all types of beach activities and games and is also popular with surfers due to the large swells that can occur here.
The beach lies along the Southwest Coastal Path and is, therefore, a fantastic place to stop and rest for a period of time before continuing around the coast.
Pendower Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: Yes
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: No lifeguards
- Parking: Small car park near to the Pendower Beach House Hotel and National Trust car park at Carne Beach
- Toilets: Yes, just up from the beach near to the National Trust car park
- Dog Friendly: Dog friendly all year round
- Restaurants/Cafes: Available from the Pendower Beach House Hotel
- Accessibility: Slope from both car parks down to the beach
- Postcode: TR2 5PE
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.205540, -4.947339