Gwynver Beach also known as Gwenver, is a secluded sandy beach in the far west of Cornwall which joins with Sennen Cove at low tide.
Gwynver is a popular surfing beach but great care should be taken due to the sea conditions and currents. It is recommended that swimming should be done under supervision and surfing should only be carried out by those who are competent.
The beach itself is secluded, picturesque and is not as busy as its neighbour Sennen. At high tide, however, the beach does shelve quite steeply into the sea and great care should be taken when visiting.
Gwynver Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: No
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: Lifeguard cover from May until September
- Parking: Yes, small car park at top of cliff
- Toilets: No
- Dog Friendly: Yes, all year round
- Restaurants/Cafes: No
- Accessibility: Steep path down to the beach
- Postcode: TR19 6JB
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.089116, -5.689036