Polzeath Beach is a highly popular family friendly beach that lies to the north of Rock and Padstow on the north coast of Cornwall.
One of the best in the area, Polzeath is large, wide, covered in masses of golden sand and great for families looking for the perfect day at the seaside.
Not only popular with families, Polzeath is also a great surfers beach. With easy access and consistently good waves, surfers of all ages and abilities class it as one of their favourites.
Polzeath Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: Yes
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: Easter and October half term and daily 8th May – 27th September
- Parking: There are several car parks on and near the beach
- Toilets: Yes by the beach
- Dog Friendly: Restriction in place 10am – 6pm, 1st July – 31st August
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes by the beach
- Accessibility: Flat access to the beach and beach wheelchair can be hired from Ann’s Surf Cottage.
- Postcode: PL22 6TB
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.574155, -4.915396