Polkerris Beach is set within a small picturesque sheltered harbour at Polkerris in South Cornwall and is perfect for families.
Overlooking St Austell Bay, Polkerris is located only a stone’s throw from Par and St Austell to the west and Fowey to the east. The beach is sandy and small but extremely pretty and can become quite busy during the summer months.
Popular with families Polkerris boasts a comprehensive range of facilities including a rather pleasant pub.
- Surfers Beach: No
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: Lifeguard cover from May until September
- Parking: Yes, small car park on way down to beach
- Toilets: Yes, by the beach
- Dog Friendly: Seasonal dog ban from Easter Day until 31st October
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, by the beach
- Accessibility: Sloped access from car park to the beach
- Postcode: PL24 2TL
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.337920, -4.681326