Perranporth beach and Perran Sands beach lie on the North Cornwall coast. In total, both beaches make up three miles of golden sand which are backed by dunes and St Piran’s Cross.
Perranporth is highly popular with both local families and those holidaying in Cornwall. This is due to the large amounts of space available, even during high season. The headlands at either end of the beach combined with the Atlantic rollers mean that Perranporth is also popular with surfers of all abilities.
To complement the beach, Perranporth also boasts a comprehensive range of shops, restaurants, and pubs catering for your every need whilst at the seaside. If you’d like to check out the beach before you visit, have a look at our Perranporth webcam page.
- Surfers Beach: Yes
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: Lifeguard cover from May until September
- Parking: Yes, there are 4 car parks, one of which is very close to the beach
- Toilets: Yes, by the beach
- Dog Friendly: Yes, however they must be kept on leads during certain times of the year including July and August
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, by the beach and in the town
- Accessibility: Flat and sloped access to the beach<
- Postcode: TR6 OJL
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.347401, -5.155219