Par Sands Beach is located at Par near St Austell on the south coast of Cornwall.
The beach itself is large and covered in golden sand which is perfect for families of all ages. At low tide, the water is fairly shallow for quite a long way and the large expanse of sand allows enough space to enjoy it to its full potential.
Par Sands is quite popular and can become busy during summer months with both locals and holidaymakers, who either come for the day or who stay at Par Sands holiday park which lies a short walk away.
Par Sands Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: No
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: No lifeguard cover
- Parking: Yes, large car park just behind the beach
- Toilets: Yes, by the beach
- Dog Friendly: Yes all year round
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, by the beach
- Accessibility: Short slope through dunes to the beach from the car park
- Postcode: PL24 2AS
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.346168, -4.694089