Gunwalloe Beach is a lovely sand and shingle beach which lies at the far end of Porthleven Beach on the south coast of Cornwall.
Lying to the east you will find Dollar Cove and Gunwalloe Church Cove beaches which ten to be more popular. The beach has many rock pools to explore, however, swimming can be dangerous.
Gunwalloe tends to be quieter than it’s neighbours which makes it great for those wanting to get away from the crowds.
Gunwalloe Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: Yes
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards:11th July – 6th September
- Parking: No, nearest is at Church Cove
- Toilets: No
- Dog Friendly: Seasonal dog ban from 10am – 6pm, 1st July – 31st August
- Restaurants/Cafes: No
- Accessibility: Coastal path walk from Church Cove or sloped access from lane.
- Postcode: TR12 7QB
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.055024, -5.277908