Port Isaac Beach is a small shingle beach which lies in the harbour of this lovely picturesque fishing village.
Located on the north coast of Cornwall, Port Isaac is a very popular village with plenty of restaurants and holiday accommodation to choose from. Just north of Port Isaac lies Port Gaverne which has a slightly nicer beach and is easily accessible by road.
The area has been used in the filming of the television program Doc Martin and is very popular with visiting tourists. The village has everything you would expect from a quaint Cornish fishing village.
Port Isaac Beach
- Surfers Beach: No
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: No lifeguards
- Parking: Yes, you are best parking at the large car park at the entrance to the village at the top of the hill
- Toilets: Yes, in the village and at the car park
- Dog Friendly: Dog friendly all year round
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, throughout the village
- Accessibility: Slipway access to the beach however narrow streets and fairly long walk from the car park
- Postcode: PL29 3SG
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.592459, -4.832529