Maenporth Beach is highly popular with locals and those on family holidays and it’s not difficult to see why.
Located near to the port of Falmouth and along the coast from the beaches of Swanpool and Gyllyngvase, Maenporth benefits from some fantastic views across the bay to Pendennis Castle. The beach is mainly sandy and the cliffs either side provide ample shelter from the elements to create a fairly safe haven for swimming.
Shelving gently into the sea and with a variety of rock pools being exposed at low tide, make Maenporth the perfect location for a day out.
Maenporth Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: No
- Blue Flag: No
- Lifeguards: No
- Parking: Yes, by the beach
- Toilets: Yes, by the car park and beach
- Dog Friendly: Seasonal dog ban from Easter Day until 31st October
- Restaurants/Cafes: Yes, by the beach
- Accessibility: Level access to the beach from the car park
- Postcode: TR11 5HN
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.125380, -5.093085