Carbis Bay Beach is located in West Cornwall just 1 mile to the east of the popular town of St Ives.
A Blue Flag Award winner, the beach is a lovely and large, sheltered from the elements and covered in masses of beautiful golden sand. The beach offers a tropical feeling with crystal clear turquoise water and beautiful ocean views as far as the eye can see.
Carbis Bay Beach is highly popular with families of all ages due to it being so sheltered and the sea being so calm.
Carbis Bay Beach Information
- Surfers Beach: No
- Blue Flag: Yes
- Lifeguards: Yes, from July – September
- Parking: Yes, small car park by beach with another a short distance away
- Toilets: Yes, by the beach
- Dog Friendly: Seasonal dog ban from Easter Day until 31st October except from 5am – 8am
- Restaurants/Cafes: Cafe and shop by the beach
- Accessibility: Sloped and stepped access to the beach
- Postcode: TR26 2NW
- Sat Nav Coordinates: 50.198656, -5.464495